1. Data You Give Us
TQL may collect different data from or about you, depending on how you use TQL’s Services. Some of the data we may collect includes: (1) data related to your user account, including your e-mail address, password, gender, date of birth, company name, etc.; (2) data related to any user profile you create, including a photo, website link, social media profile link, comments or posts made by you on TQL’s website, your testimonials about TQL’s product or services, etc.; (3) which courses you enroll in or materials you request; (4) payment and billing data; (5) communications you have with TQL, including your communications with Tanya Quinn support; (6) technical data related to your device, including your type of device used to access TQL’s services, your IP address, browner type, etc.; (7) data showing your usage of our Services, including pages you visited, materials you downloaded, etc.. We may store this information in a manner that associates it with your account.
2. How We Receive Your Data
TQL also uses third-party browser and mobile analytics services like Google Analytics. These services use data collection tools to help SAAG analyze your use of the Services, including information like the third-party website you arrive from, how often you visit, events within the Services, usage and performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We use this data to improve the Services, better understand how the Services perform on different devices, and provide information that may be of interest to you.
3. How We Use & Share Your Data
TQL uses your data in several ways, including but not limited to the following: Provide and administering the Services, including to display customized content and facilitate communication with you and others; Process your requests and orders for courses, products, specific services, information, or features; Communicate with you about your account; Manage your account preferences; Facilitate the Services’ technical functioning, including troubleshooting and resolving issues, securing the Services, and preventing fraud and abuse; Solicit feedback from users; Market and administer surveys and promotions administered or sponsored by TQL; Learn more about you by linking your data with additional data through third-party data providers or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers; Identify unique users across devices; Tailor advertisements across devices; Improve our Services and develop new products, services, and features; Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data; Advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications; As required or permitted by law; or As TQL, in its sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of its users, employees, third parties, the public, or TQL’s Services.
TQL may share your data with third parties as follows:
- TQL shares your data with third-party companies who perform services on TQL’s behalf, like payment processing, data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including retargeted advertising), email and hosting services, and customer services and support. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide our requested service.
- TQL may share your data as necessary to administer, market, or sponsor promotions and surveys you choose to participate in, as required by applicable law (like to provide a winners list or make required filings), or in accordance with the rules of the promotion or survey.
- If TQL decides to offer advertising, TQL may use and share your data with third-party advertisers and networks to show general demographic and preference information among users. TQL may also allow advertisers to collect and to use this data to offer you targeted ad delivery to personalize your user experience (through behavioral advertising) and undertake web analytics. Advertisers may also share with TQL the data they collect about you.
- If TQL undergoes a business transaction like a merger, acquisition, corporate divestiture, or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale of all or some of its assets, we may share, disclose, or transfer all of your data to the successor organization during such transition or in contemplation of a transition (including during due diligence).
TQL takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data. Unfortunately, however, no system can be 100% secure, so TQL cannot guarantee that communications between you and TQL regarding the Services or materials, or any information provided to TQL in connection with the data we collect through the Services, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately.
5. Your Rights
You can choose not to provide certain data to TQL, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services. To opt out of receiving any promotional communications from TQL, you can use the “unsubscribe” mechanism included in the communication. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies. Any other “opting out” would need to be completed by you through your internet browser settings.
To request to access, correct, or delete your personal data, email us at email@example.com. Please allow up to 30 days for a response. For your protection, TQL may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and TQL may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
6. Jurisdiction-Specific Rules
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request certain details about what personal information TQL shares with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To submit your request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “California Shine the Light” and include your mailing address, state of residence, and email address.
TQL is headquartered in North Carolina, and in order to provide the Services to you we must transfer your data to the United States and process it there. By visiting or using TQL’s Services, you consent to storage of your data on servers located in the United States. If you are using the Services from outside the United States, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your data in and to the United States or other countries. Specifically, personal data collected in Switzerland and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) is transferred and stored outside those areas. By submitting your data or using our Services, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing by TQL and its processors and agents.
Copyright 2019 Tanya Quinn, LLC